Mood: not sure
I'm pretty sure it's Friday...ok, I'm definitely sure, but yesterday I was sure it was Wednesday and that turned out to be wrong! It's very strange how I am energized one moment & exhausted the next...lots of big changes going on... I had a headache all day yesterday and it is gone today so that is cause for celebration - lots of work, love & healing from friends and yes, ibuprophen. I prefer not to take medication (I know many of you feel that way as well), however, if you are choosing to suffer instead of relieve the pain easily after you have done the holistic stuff...might be something to change!
Yesterday was the Digestive System, but I'm actually guided to just put down a few "random" (haha) thoughts such as...
* The more you practice the more you see!!! I know you ThetaHealing students have heard that over & over...but it's TRUE!!! When I first began scanning the body I "saw" very little most of the time. I'm still not sure when I am "seeing" vs. knowing (doesn't matter to me now) and I sometimes think I need to get more details...silly me... I do know that being unattached & not caring "how" I "get" it opens the way for the information to flow and I also know for a fact that the more you practice the better you become. Yesterday Vianna had someone come into class who has cancer and asked us to scan her for the tumors...I saw the exact number, sizes and placement - could've knocked me over with a feather! Was I a little uncertain that what I saw clearly was true? yes. Did I trust what I got (without even labelling how I received it)? Yes. If you want to be clairvoyant...know that you are - let go (stop pushing or you may not like what happens) - practice & TRUST - you will be amazed - I promise.
* If you eat sushi with wasabi you are one smart cookie (yes sweetie, you're the smarter one - haha) - takes care of the parasites! Oregano is another awesome natural way to get rid of those little buggers. Also, if you travel to another country, it's a great idea to eat their food prepared in their way...you got it...helps to minimize the foreign critters (bacteria, etc. as well).
* Vows & Commitments: these may not show themselves until you are ready to release them (ie. poverty, celibacy, suffering, etc.) so check them periodically if/when common sense dictates from what is happening in your life and of course if/when Creator tells you to - big mistake if you say "oh I'm just making that up - I know I don't have that - I checked it before" !!!
* Make sure you know the difference between "Surviving" and "Living" - could make life MUCH more enjoyable!
* Clear your crown chakra periodically, especially if you are doing alot of ThetaHealing work on yourself &/or others and you feel pressure around your head or aches in the shoulders/neck.
* "Sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" - so wrong! Digestive issues are often related to hurts and abuses from childhood (small & large - you really cannot judge that logically - it depends on each individual in each moment, how something was taken &/or handled). This is also the solar plexus & sacral chakra area so if it is blocked so is abundance, creativity & energy! Lovingly & gently clearing these issues is a wonderful thing.
Well, I'm off to the shower & Lung day...yikes...I'm guessing this will be an interesting day. (yes, yes, I know that "interesting" is a Chinese curse...I plan to have fun!!! Plus breathing is a very good thing)
Have a warm & fuzzy, love-filled Friday!
Much Love, Light & Miracles,