* What is Reiki?
Reiki is a
gentle yet powerful, ancient system of hands-on
healing for the mind, body &
spirit. "Reiki" comes from
the Japanese kanji "Rei" (universal
spiritual wisdom) &
"Ki" (life force energy). Reiki energy
through the hands of the practitioner & transferred via
patterns of light touch.. Reiki healing
openness to heal, but no particular
faith or religious
belief. Reiki can do no harm, and
supports healing &
balancing at all levels (physical,
mental, emotional &
* Reiki Benefits:
conventional medicine & other
alternative healing methods
* Supports the body's natural ability to heal
* Restores depleted energy & removes
* Treats symptoms & causes of illness
* Relieves pain & stress; promotes total
* Improves physical body functions
* Cleanses body of toxins & strengthens
* Promotes mental & emotional well-being
* Enhances personal awareness, creativity &
* Adjusts itself to the needs of the recipient
- works with
adults, children, animals, plants & more...
* Can be sent over distance & time
* What is a Treatment Session Like?
Reiki is typically provided with the recipient
(but can be given in any position)
and fully clothed.
It is an extremely relaxing experience,
to an "energy massage" only "better!".
It brings balance,
peace & healing to all levels.
With Reiki, since there is no restriction created by Time
Space sessions can be conducted across any
and regardless of time zone differences. These
Absentee/Distance Sessions are every bit as powerful
those conducted in-person. During Absentee/Distance
sessions, the client may relax in a quiet area
or simply go
about their day...the effects are not affected by the
or "activity" of the client.
* Who Can Learn Reiki?
Anyone! Although Reiki may be particularly
bodyworkers, healthcare practitioners
& other healers, it
does not require any specific physical
or intellectual ability,
level of spiritual development
or age. It is surprisingly
simple & easy to learn.
Reiki is passed down from master to student
process of "attunement".
Once attuned, the Reiki
practitioner is able to channel
energy for self-healing & for
healing others for his or her life.